Due to numerous openings of venues for wedding ceremonies and reception rentals and advancements in technology couples are a little confused yet exhilarating to find the perfect place for their big day. Not all venues put customers' needs first and not all venues provide all the technological facilities. As it is a one-time event there is no chance for the second-best choice. Everybody wishes for the most beautiful, memorable, and outstanding venue that turns out the way they desire for. It's just not the venue. There are a lot more things that go along with it. The capacity, the amenities, the policy, and restrictions. Therefore Cattail Crossing Golf and Winter Club are being the most reputable provider of outdoor venues in St. Albert.
Q) Do you allow outside caterers in your facility?
No, we have our exclusive caterer that offers you a wide array of food options to choose from. However, if you have certain concerns or need to know about pricing and information about the menu please contact us on our page.
Q) What is included in your wedding packages?
- We provide river city events coordinators that are experienced and proficient in their field. They are with you to help you with the examination of the site and to work with the event planner.
- We know how much you enjoy having beautiful clicks. For this purpose, we have picturesque grounds and outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful background and view.
- Hardwood dance floor.
- Buffet banquet and snacks.
- From seating to set up according to your preference, and takedown for the ceremony.
- The reception hall includes tables, chairs, and a buffet.
- Auditory set up.
- Moreover, we have trained volunteers to help the guest reach the wedding area, brides room, dressing room, and washroom.
- Security patrol on-site for your wedding event.
- Cleaning staff provides service during and after your wedding.
Q) What is the average size of a wedding at The Cattail crossing golf and winter?
At our St. Albert wedding and party center we have 5000 square foot banquet room that is capable of making seating arrangements for up to 300 guests.
Q) What kind of restriction can be part of it?
Well, in general, there are no restrictions but still, it depends on what the customers are demanding. For your ease, we have our experienced staff who will guide you about any restrictions beforehand. If queries are related to the number of guests we can cater in one time or we can cater for the off-limits space in our vicinity, we will make sure you are fully aware of it.
Q) How much is the cost of booking a venue?
It is so exciting for the couple to finally book their venue. However, Cattail Crossing Golf and Winter Club being top-of-the-line St. Albert wedding venues are willing to serve you at affordable prices. Every client is different and they have different requirements. At the time when you're making visiting understand your needs and then calculate the total cost. One factor that affects the prices is the number of guests, either you prefer a large capacity area or you wanted small private settings. Moreover, you might want a large dance floor or other facilities like a sound system. We try hard to fit in your budget and provide excellent service.
For extraordinary and unique wedding venues in St. Albert reach us. We combine our unique venue with the greatest standards of service which result in unforgettable lifetime experiences. Contact Cattail Crossing Golf and Winter Club for wedding parties in St. Albert and have the time of your life. 780-973-6686wedding parties st Albert
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Send a Message
Have a question or would like to book an event?